Thursday, July 5, 2012

because it's been a while

Okay. I'm sorry to those of you who read my blog on a regular basis. I know, it's been a while.  Truth be told, I've been really busy!  Since the end of our stay in Turkey we have been with people constantly.  For most of this trip, at the end of the day, Michelle and I are usually only with each other.  And when we run out of things to talk about that's usually when we go to our computers and catch up on journaling, budget keeping and blog entering.  
Well, for the last four weeks we've been with other people and have come upon a shortage of hours where we stare at each other and then turn to our computers when we run out things talk about.
Below is a handful of pictures from the end of Turkey and through Greece. I wish could honestly say that I will add captions soon, but I can not...

Bodrum...











Pammukale...






















Selcuk and the ancient city of Ephesus...



























Mykonos...





















Santorini...


































Athens...








No comments:

Post a Comment